The design100 range of award programs also offer a unique platform for businesses to reach out to a highly specialised audience through the design100 Awards communication streams.
The Awards are open to anyone with an interest in developing products and services that are designed to have both a commercial and market impact.
Immediate benefits on entry submission are:
- After review all entries are shortlisted and displayed on the awards website visible to our extensive audience.
- You will also receive a notification email with promotional tools including awards badges.
- Entries will be featured in our eNewsletter, media releases and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, ..)
As a marketplace platform, the awards provides an opportunity to:
- Promote your courage, innovation, creativity and craft leadership to your peers across three continents
- Gain marketplace exposure of your project or brand
- Increase awareness of your work and gain marketplace and peer comment
- Provide a mark of distinction for your project or brand
- Inclusion in the Design Showcase and Design Annual
The Awards offer you and your company an excellent chance to:
- Benchmark your work
- Impress clients and customers
- Boost confidence in your products and services
- Add unmistakable gravitas to you marketing materials
- Boost employee morale and show you are proud of their work
- Prove your business is listening to and adapting to your clients and customers’ needs
- Stand out from your competition by being known as an award winner
According to a study by the University of Leicester*, award winning companies experienced:
- Higher growth in sales over non-award winning companies by an average of 77%
- Higher increases in operating income over non-award winning companies by an average of 18%
- Higher growth in assets over non-award winning companies by an average of 44%
*Source: University of Leicester, sponsored by the British Quality Foundation (BQF) and the European Foundation for Quality