Entering is an easy online process comprising of five simple steps:
- If you don’t already have one, set up your login account by selecting the Sign Up link from your selected program. Upon completion of Sign Up you will have immediate access to your account console. From here you'll be able to control all aspects of your entry.
- Have a good look at the program's category list. Here you can work out where your entry best fits into the awards
- Create your entry. Simply fill out the online form with the relevant information regarding your submission and upload any supporting media. We accept all major image and movie files
- Edit your entry. Feel free to return to your entry and edit it any time before the call for entries closes. Remember to click save as to not lose your updated work
- Submit your entry. When you're happy with your entry click submit to enter them. The entry fee is payable online and please remember that your entry can't be judged until it's been submitted and paid for.
Provide interesting copy. The more relevant and interesting your nomination is, the more likely people are going to engage with it.
Supply great imagery. Highlight your nomination's innovation and design through simple clean images. The better the imagery is, the better your nomination will look on the site.
Focus on the user. Really show how the user engages with your app by focusing on the user experience and relevancy.
Get in early. The sooner you enter the awards the longer your nomination is visible on the site. This means more exposure.
Promote. Let your community know about your nomination by adding your nomination URL to your website, social media and email newsletters. Feel free to use the Awards Program’s logo and supporting media that can be found here.